We are delighted to offer for sale this exclusive luxury apartments in the Terrasses du Port, Monaco, one of the Principality’s prime addresses, in the heart of Fontvieille. Residents in this recently built apartment building have access to a luxurious swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room, as well as being only a minute’s stroll from the New Marina in Fontvieille. The building, which offers incredible sea views, also has a 24-hour concierge service and is surrounded by beautiful mature gardens. This particular apartment for sale in Monaco would suit anyone who travels regularly, as it is situated very close to Monaco’s Heliport, which runs regular services to and from Nice Airport.
If no property matches your search criteria
Please contact us for a personalized search
Our apartments for sale in Les Terrasses du Port, Monaco is ideally situated in the very heart of Fontvieille, Monaco’s newest district where many of the Principality’s businesses and shops are located. Offering expansive views over the New Marina and its selection of luxury yachts, this prestigious apartment block is considered to be one of the Principality’s prime residential addresses. An apartment here would make the perfect home, as well as offering an ideal rental investment.
The highly sought after Les Terrasses du Port, Monaco could not be more conveniently located to access local amenities. The Fontvieille Shopping Centre is just minutes walk away, where you will find a large Carrefour supermarket as well as Decathlon sports shop, a children’s toy shop and many other amenities including cafes, restaurants and bars. Stade Louis II, the home ground of AS Monaco FC, which also boasts an Olympic-sized swimming pool, is also within easy walking distance.
There is an extensive selection of fantastic dining options within close proximity to our apartments for Sale in Les Terrasses du Port, Monaco. Below are 3 highly recommended restaurants in the area.
When driving in from France:
1. Continue on A8 from Nice towards Monaco.
2. Take exit 56-Monaco toward Monaco/Cap-d'Ail/Beausoleil.
3. Continue onto A500.
4. Continue on D6007.
5. Take Avenue de Route de l’Hopital to Boulevard Charles III. 6. Continue on Rue du Gabian.
6. Turn into Avenue des Guelfes and into Avenue des Ligures.
When driving in from Italy:
1. Follow A10/E74/E80 and A8 to Route de la Turbie/D2564 in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France.
2. Take exit 58-Roquebrune from A8.
3. Take D51, Route de la Moyenne Corniche/D6007, Boulevard de la Turbie/D53 and right into Avenue de Verdun.
4. Turn left into Avenue Camille Blanc and left again into Avenue Saint Michel.
5. Turn right onto Avenue de la Costa and then into Avenue d’Ostende.
6. At the round-about Tunnel Auréglia,turn left into Tunnel Dorsale.
7. At the round-about Le Giratoire Canton, go straight on Take a left into Avenue du Port.
8. Take a right into Avenue des Guelfes and into Avenue des Ligures.
Contact La Costa Properties Monaco for more information on our apartments for sale in Les Terrasses du Port, Monaco.