Monaco has a surprisingly diverse variety of districts within its borders, each with its own particular identity. Whether you are looking for Monaco apartments for sale in traditional Belle Epoque style properties or a suite in one of Monaco’s newly built apartment blocks, there is something for every taste and style. At La Costa Properties we will endeavour to find you your dream home, whether that is property for sale in Monte Carlo, Fontvieille, or around Port Hercule, for example. Our portfolio of Monaco real estate ranges from palatial penthouses to studio flats, minimalist apartments and unique baroque style treasures.
If no property matches your search criteria
Please contact us for a personalized search
Property in the Principality is amongst the most sought-after in the world, with price per square-metre also figuring amongst the most expensive anywhere on the planet. But with such prices comes a standard of living quite unlike anywhere else, with 24-hour concierge services in many apartment buildings, second-to-none leisure facilities and local amenities on tap. Most apartments for sale in Monaco are within walking distance of the sea, as well as to the exclusive boutiques of the Carre d’Or. It is a wonderful place to live and an apartment here would make the perfect home, as well as offering an ideal rental investment.
Monaco is renown for its luxury five-star hotels, gourmet restaurants and exclusive bars, which can be found across the Principality. It is hard to single out the best restaurants in Monaco as there are so many to cite. However, three highly recommended restaurants in Monte-Carlo are:
When driving in from France:
1. Continue on A8 from Nice towards Monaco.
2. Take exit 56-Monaco toward Monaco/Cap-d'Ail/Beausoleil.
3. Continue onto A500.
4. Continue on D6007.
5. Take Boulevard du Jardin Exotique to Avenue des Spélugues in Monaco.
When driving in from Italy:
1. Follow A10/E74/E80 and A8 to Route de la Turbie/D2564 in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France.
2. Take exit 58-Roquebrune from A8.
3. Take D51, Route de la Moyenne Corniche/D6007, Boulevard de la Turbie/D53 and right into Avenue de Verdun.
4. Turn left into Avenue Camille Blanc and left again into Avenue Saint Michel.
Contact La Costa Properties Monaco for more information on apartments for sale in Monaco