Buying a three roomed, two bedroom property in Monaco appeals to both families and young professionals looking to make Monaco home for its excellent stability and security. In a three roomed apartment for sale in Monaco, the master bedroom is complemented by an additional children’s bedroom, guest bedroom or even office. If you are looking for three room properties for sale in Monaco, our experienced team at La Costa Properties Monaco will be able to advise you on our excellent selection of two bedroom properties for sale in Monaco.
If no property matches your search criteria
Please contact us for a personalized search
Measuring only two kilometres wide, Monaco is the second smallest country in the world after the Vatican City. It is also home to some of the most exclusive property on the globe, from tiny compact studios in serviced residences to state-of-the-art modern villas just moments from the waterfront. If you are in the market for a three room, two bedroom property for sale in Monaco, why not visit our offices in the centre of Monaco and peruse our large portfolio or property for sale, or call one of our experts to make an appointment?
Whether you are hoping to buy a three room property for sale in Monaco as a family home or as a rental investment, our team of experts at La Costa Properties Monaco will be able to show you a variety of three room, two bedroom property for sale. The Principality of Monaco can be divided into seven districts: Larvotto, the Exotic Gardens, Saint Romain, Fontvieille, La Condamine, Monaco-Ville and Monte-Carlo – home to the famous Casino de Monte-Carlo and highly sought after Carré d’Or. Many of the three room property for sale are situated in luxury residences with 24 hour concierge facilities, swimming pools and private gyms. The majority of two bedroom apartments for sale in Monaco also have outdoor space such as spacious balconies and terraces and enjoy a sea view. Our three room apartments for sale have an array of facilities such as supermarkets and restaurants at their doorstep.
The choice of bars and restaurants in Monaco is second-to-none, with a venue for every mood and taste. Our favourite restaurants include:
● Quai des Artistes, 4 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 Monaco
● The Vistamar, Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, Square Beaumarchais, 98000 Monaco
● Rampoldi, 3 Avenue des Spélugues, 98000 Monaco
When driving in from France:
• Continue on A8 from Nice towards Monaco.
• Take exit 56-Monaco toward Monaco/Cap-d'Ail/Beausoleil.
• Continue onto A500.
• Continue on D6007.
When driving in from Italy:
• Follow A10/E74/E80 and A8 to Route de la Turbie/D2564 in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France.
• Take exit 58-Roquebrune from A8.
• Take D51, Route de la Moyenne Corniche/D6007, Boulevard de la Turbie/D53 and right into Avenue de Verdun.
● Nice Cote d’Azur International airport is a 30 minute drive from Monaco by road or a seven minute helicopter ride.
● The Principality has the largest police force and police presence in the world on both a per-capita and per-area basis.
● However, a police officer might give you a fine if you walk around barefoot, in swimwear or stripped to the waist, as, apart from on the beach, this is not permitted in Monaco.
If you are in search of a three room / two bedroom property for sale in Monaco please feel free to browse through our listings. Alternatively if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ce document ne fait partie d'aucune offre ou contrat. Il reste valable sauf en cas de vente, de retrait de vente et/ou de changement de prix ou d'autres conditions sans préalable. Les biens sont vendus en bloc et en forfait. Le descriptif, les plans, les surfaces et les photos ne sont données qu'à titre indicatif et leur exactitude n'est pas garantie.