Port Hercules is in front of the Port of Fontvieille , the largest of the two ports of Monaco. The depth of its waters and its prime location in the heart of the Principality have made it a world-renowned port for owners of prestigious superyachts. During the summer, the Port Hercules is on the road of the most yachts sailing the waters of the Riviera, and many of these same yachts reshuffle in Monaco in September on the occasion of the Monaco Yacht Show. The Port Hercules of Monaco is also host to the Monaco Grand Prix. And at this world-renowned event, stands at the water's edge to accommodate dozens of spectators who come to Monaco to expect the iconic race. The area is home to some of the most prestigious restaurants and bars, and many shops, offices and luxury apartments. Hercules Port Hercules is one of the largest and most popular hotels in Port Hercules. If you would like to know more about our apartments in Port Hercules of Monaco, please contact our expert agency for real estate sales in Monaco.
Si vous n'avez trouvé aucun produit qui vous correspond
Contactez nous pour une recherche personalisée
Completed in 1926, Port Hercules was built at the beginning of the 20th century. It is with the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco and the Princess Grace Hospital, one of the most impressive among the works of Prince Albert 1st. The Port is located in the Condamine District of Monaco, a lively area with various restaurants, bars and businesses. It is also in this same neighborhood that are some of the most beautiful residential addresses in the Principality.
Whether you want to buy a property in Port Hercules of Monaco is a business trip to the United States, or you are looking for a family home. of Monaco. The majority of our apartments for sale in the Port Hercules area of Monaco are within walking distance of the harbor itself, with a host of restaurants and bars on the waterfront. The area is also home to a shopping center. with supermarket, international school, bus line and Monte Carlo train station. Among our portfolio, many of our apartments are located in Port Hercules,
Port Hercules offers a wide choice of establishments, with catering possibilities open to all tastes. Our favorite Port Hercules restaurants are:
• Stars N Bars, 6 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 Monaco
• Quai des Arts, 4 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 Monaco
• The Brasserie Monaco, 36 Route de la Piscine, 98000 Monaco
By car from France:
• Take the A8 motorway between Nice and Monaco
• Take the exit 56-Monaco to Monaco / Cap d'Ail / Beausoleil
• Continue on the A500
• Continue on the D6007
By car from Italy:
• Take the A10 / E74 / E80 towards Nice
• Continue on the A8 and take the exit 58-Roquebrune Cap Martin
• Take the D51, the D6007 / Route de la Moyenne Corniche, then the D53 / Boulevard de la Turbie to the Avenue de Verdun on the right
• The first Monaco Grand Prix took place in the Principality in 1929. The drivers participating in the race must complete 78 laps of the 3,340km circuit.
• The Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport is only seven minutes by helicopter or 30 minutes by car from Monaco. Monaco's heliport is in Fontvieille, just five minutes drive from Port Hercules.
• Many residents living in Monaco with their family make the choice to enroll their children at the International School of Monaco, a bilingual primary and secondary school with access to the international baccalaureate. The school is located at Port Hercules, 16 Quai Antoine 1er.
If you are looking for a luxury property available for sale in Port Hercules Monaco, do not hesitate to browse our various offers of sale, and contact us directly for more information on the properties we offer.